M/Y I NovaSend Inquiry
I Nova is a 49.75 meters motor yacht, custom built in 2013 by Cosmo Explorer. Cristiano Gatto Design created her beautiful exterior and interior design. She can comfortably accommodate up to 14 guests in 6 adaptable cabins, with up to 12 crew. The yacht has five decks with a functional layout which offers a lot of private space for the owner with a large cabin on the main deck. A private staircase leads to the upper deck with a big private panorama saloon.
- With a stunning interior and exterior design, I Nova is the 2014 Showboats Design Awards winner for Best Interior and a finalist in the Best Exterior Design category.
- Huge aft deck where two large tenders – a 34-foot Fabio Buzzi tender capable of a top speed of more than 50 knots and a Scorpion 8.5 ST rib tender, plus an imposing five-ton crane with a 30-foot radius – are stored.
- When the two superyacht tenders are in the water the clutter-free surface offers the perfect location for hosting a big party.
- Her low center of gravity and bulbous bow account for improved efficiency and seakeeping, granting smooth motion and great stability even in heavy seas.
- I Nova boasts a spacious and impressive observation deck with gym equipment and a jacuzzi dip-pool.