M/Y 1 of 7Send Inquiry
A bespoke and beautiful yacht designed by Dynamiq in collaboration with Studio F.A. Porsche, the 35 meters (115 ft) GTT 115 blends comfortable high-speed cruising with transatlantic range.
Automobile design was also a major influence even in her interior: the cabins are visually connected by decorative aluminium, carbon and wooden slats, inspired by the dashboard of the Porsche Mission E. Brown and cream leather dominates the colours and materials, along with alcantara fabric and indirect LED lighting, as is common in car headliners.
Featuring hybrid propulsion, Hull Vane and electric four-fin stabilization system, Dynamiq GTT 115 ‘1 of 7’ embraces advanced technology for super-efficient performance and top cruising comfort.
Spacious guest areas with generous ceiling heights of 2.15 m (over 7 ft), as well as a massive and versatile sundeck, creates a very special onboard experience. Only seven editions of the GTT 115 will be built, making her a truly exclusive collector’s item.
Dynamiq Expert Opinion
The very first superyacht design by Porsche. Efficient, refreshing and unique. For a true collector.
- The first superyacht with Porsche DNA - designed by Studio F.A. Porsche
- Comfortable high-speed cruising combined with transatlantic autonomy
- Hybrid propulsion, Hull Vane and four-fin stabilization system - Engineered by Vripack
- 100m2 sundeck with Jacuzzi
- Truly exclusive collector’s item