M/Y ForwinSend Inquiry
Forwin is a 46m superyacht built by SanLorenzo and delivered to her owner in 2013. Both exterior and interior designs were created by Francesco Paszkowski. Since her delivery she has been refitted once in 2016. Forwin can comfortably sleep up to 12 guests in 6 staterooms with accommodation from 9 members of crew. Powered by two Caterpillar 1500kW engines, Forwin is able to achieve a top speed of 17kn while the cruising speed is 15kn. One of the main key features is the 4000nm range which is ideal for owners who like to go on longer cruises or travel.
- Forwin has its beach club located in the stern as well as a large lateral tender garage.
- She also has a bespoke sky lounge with fitted L-shaped seating, an entertainment centre and a stereo surround system.
- On the sundeck, Forwin has a jacuzzi and gym equipment with plenty of space to both rest and exercise which is essential for a healthy lifestyle.
- The blend of rich, saturated colours as well as a mix of luxurious materials creates a very sophisticated yet welcoming interior.
- The huge master bedroom has large, panoramic windows allowing the owner to experience mesmerising views.
- Forwin was built to ABS classification society rules and is MCA compliant which ensures safety and comfort onboard.
- A massive tonnage of 499GT means lots of interior space which is great for big families and friends.