M/Y JasmineSend Inquiry
Jasmine is a 22.8m luxury yacht that was delivered in 2016 and built by the dutch shipyard Acico Yachts in 2011. The naval architecture was developed by Christian Bolinger and design created by Olivier F. Van Meer. Jasmine can comfortably sleep up to 6 guests in 3 spacious cabins while being accommodated by 2 members of crew. Her maximum speed is 20kn and she has an outstanding range of 3000nm at 11kn. The range of Jasmine makes it a special boat ideal for longer cruises.
Dynamiq Expert Opinion
Impressive 3000nm range for a semi-displacement yacht, ideal for long and comfortable cruises.
- Custom interior with a mix of natural modern and light minimalist styling.
- Dining area in the stern, covered by a retractable sun visor.
- Jasmine has it's own solarium on the fly bridge to relax with your family and/or friends while on board.
- Garage suited for a 3.30 meter tender.
- Large, open seating in the bow where the guests can sunbathe and enjoy the views.