M/Y LARISASend Inquiry
Built in steel and aluminium by Dutch yard Feadship to a design by De Voogt Naval Architects, Larisa was delivered in 2013 and has had the same owner and captain since new. A spacious interior by Bannenberg & Rowell has accommodation for 8 guests in 4 cabins consisting of a master suite with a private balcony, a full-beam VIP suite, a double and a convertible twin. All cabins have entertainment centers, Sharp LCD television screens and en-suite bathroom facilities.
Dynamiq Expert Opinion
A custom-built Feadship designed by famous duo Bannenberg and Rowell and delivered in 2013. Her VIP suite can be converted into 2 separate cabins for those looking for more guest capacity.
- The bridge deck dining salon with fully retractable floor to ceiling glass doors offers unobstructed views over the low bulwarks
- 21-metres-long open plan sun deck provides plenty of sunbathing spaces, a Jacuzzi, bar and large dining area
- Spacious Owner's suite with private balcony, huge large wardrobe and dressing area.
- Garage storing two seven meters tenders
- Indoor/outdoor dining area on the bridge deck with 270-degree views