M/Y My EscapeSend Inquiry
My Escape is a luxury 47m superyacht built by Gulf Craft in 2016. The naval architecture was completed in Italy by Yankee Delta Studio while both the exterior and the interior were designed in-house by Gulf Craft. One of the stand-out features is the large amount of indoor space on the yacht measuring at 525GT, this allows My Escape to comfortably sleep up to 10 guests in 5 luxurious staterooms while being accommodated by 10 members of crew. Powered by two MTU 1439kW engines, My Escape can reach a top speed of 16kn with a cruising speed of 12kn. She also has an astounding 4200nm range at 12kn which makes it a great combination for longer cruises with family and friends.
Dynamiq Expert Opinion
Excellent yacht with lots of space and a long range, good price too.
- Decorated in a calming and tranquil atmosphere, creating a luxurious yet homely environment fit for royalty.
- Dutch elevator specialist Lift Emotion designed the elevator to reach all three interior guest decks, from the lower accommodation deck below, to the upper salon above.
- A circular meeting area has been set up forward providing excellent views ahead, with a bar and two dining/lounge areas aft.
- The large transom door can be opened to reveal a spacious beach club at water level.
- Side-opening garage door houses 2 Jetskis and a 6.2m Williams tender.
- An ornately designed fountain is situated forward on the spacious sundeck while aft is a balcony-style cut-out overlooking the deck below with a beautiful cascade diving into the mosaic lined Jacuzzi of the bridge deck.
- Fold-out balconies on each side providing more opportunities to enjoy the spectacular view.