M/Y The RockSend Inquiry
The Rock is a 36m luxury yacht built by the Taiwanese shipyard Ocean Alexander. Evan K. Marshall was responsible for both the exterior and the interior styling. The Rock can comfortably sleep up to 10 guests in 5 spacious staterooms while being accommodated by 7 members of crew. Her cruise speed is in the mid teens with a top speed of around 20kn. This yacht also features "at anchor" stabilizers which allow for a comfortable experience while both at anchor and out at sea. A perfect combination of performance and luxury.
Dynamiq Expert Opinion
New yacht (2018) with little use, lots of indoor space too!
- One of the stand out features are the "at anchor" stabilizers which provide unmatched comfort.
- The Rock also has an on deck jacuzzi and its own beach club.
- Submarine garage and underwater lighting for better illumination as well as aesthetics.
- Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout the interior creating an elegant and welcoming atmosphere.
- Very spacious with lots of volume indoors as it measures 287GT which is quite outstanding for a yacht its size, this feature makes it great for socialising with family and friends.