M/Y KhalilahSend Enquiry
Delivered in 2015 by the respected shipyard Palmer Johnson and brand new to the charter market, the 49m SuperSport Khalilah is not just eye catching in color. Her specification is as sophisticated as it is revolutionary. Decorated with a vibrant color palette, fabrics and unique artwork, Khalilah also features innovative windows which span floor to ceiling. At one inch thick, the latest technology allows the sunshine to pour in whilst the heat is refracted. Khalilah welcomes up to 11 guests in 5 resplendent cabins.
- Contemporary galley which offers a small bar and seating area for guests to interact with the two starred Michelin trained Chef.
- Each cabin is decorated with a unique color scheme with beautiful light fittings, fabrics and artwork
- Numerous seating options and an al fresco dining area with an extendable circular table made of exotic wood, the low-lying furniture provides an exceptionally sociable area and uninterrupted views.
- Open air Jacuzzi and oversized sunpads
- Large beach club is the ideal spot to relax at the water's edge