M/Y Aspen AlternativeSend Enquiry
The 50m Aspen Alternative was delivered in 2010 and built by Trinity. The exterior design was created by Trinity and Evan K Marshall was responsible for the interior styling. She cruises at 18.0 kn and reaches a top speed of 20.0 kn. She can sleep up to 10 guests in 5 luxury cabins accommodated by 9 members of crew. Since 2010 she has had a refit in 2016. With a tonnage of 459 GT and a range of 4,000 nm, Aspen Alternative offers both performance and comfort on board which is ideal for family vacations.
Dynamiq Expert Opinion
Excellent yacht in terms of performance as well as safety, great for family vacations.
- Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
- WiFi connection on board, Air Conditioning, Stabilizers underway, Deck Jacuzzi, Stabilizers at Anchor, Gym / exercise equipment.
- impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter yacht for socializing and entertaining with family and friends.
- Built to ABS class and fully MCA compliant which safety and comfort on board.
- The full beam Master suite is located on the main deck and features a private study area, a large en suite bathroom with his and hers basins, jacuzzi bath and shower with large cedar lined full-length walk-in wardrobe.
- Aspen Alternative has a panoramic skylounge (one of the largest you will find on a yacht of her size) and an expansive sundeck with jacuzzi bar area that is perfect for relaxing with friends and family.