M/Y Lady MaySend Enquiry
LADY MAY is truly an exceptional yacht in her class. Built by the world renowned Feadship, Lady May was delivered to her owner in 2014. The naval architecture was done by Dubois with RWD being responsible for the interior styling. She sleeps up to 10 guests in 5 cabins accommodated by 8 members of crew. The two 1416kW CAT engines allow for a maximum speed of 19kn with a cruising speed of 15kn. The combination of the design, performance and comfort have led Lady May to winning a succession of awards in 2015 such as World Superyacht Awards 2015 where she placed 1st in the 38m + range. This yacht is truly a gem and her future owner will not be disappointed.
Dynamiq Expert Opinion
Stunning design and a high-quality build by Feadship.
- Showboats Design Awards 2015 winner in: Exterior design & Styling below 500 GT, Naval architecture for semi-displacement yachts and Interior design below 500 GT.
- World Superyachts Awards 2015 winner for semi-displacement motor yachts in the 38m + range.
- The interior consists of an elegant blend of white marble, bleached oak and Macassar ebony which fuses together to create a modern yet warm and inviting environment.
- Large windows allow for lots of natural light into the saloon, on top of that the seating area has been designed to be able to rotate which allows the guests to fully enjoy the mesmerising views.
- The exterior guest areas are ideal for entertainement as well as rest and relaxation, the aft deck is very spacious with a bar which extends from within the main salon.
- The sundeck can be converted to semi-enclosed and therefore can be air-conditioned during unbearable heat.