M/Y QUINTA ESSENTIASend Inquiry
Quinta Essentia is a custom all-aluminum 55-meters superyacht delivered by Admiral (The Italian Sea Group) in 2016.
Quinta Essentia is a custom all-aluminum superyacht, one of the few hybrids on the market.
Engineered by renowned Dutch naval architects Vripack, Quinta Essentia combines the highest standards of Northern European naval architecture with Italian craftmanship and sophisticated design.
The interior layout offers sophisticated and comfortable accommodation for up to 13 guests in 6 rooms, including a master suite, 1 VIP stateroom, 4 double cabins (could be converted into 2 suites).
Quinta Essentia is incredibly silent - noise levels in Owner and VIP cabin at cruising speed are 47 and 42 dBA only.
With vast tonnage of 851 GT the yacht can reach top speed of 16.5 knots. With her hybrid propulsion she has a range of more than 6,500 nautical miles at 9.5 knots (consuming just 88 l/h) and 3,500 nautical miles at a cruising speed of 12 knots.
Dynamiq Expert Opinion
Built for an experienced yacht owner to highest specs, she would cost double the price if built in the Netherlands.
- The yacht is featured with a full-beam Spa, including sauna and Hammam, where you can enjoy different types of massage and spa-therapies. In addition, the Spa is equipped with a folding balcony, where you can enjoy uninterrupted sea views with a cup of tea after all the treatments. So peaceful!
- Large swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sun pads on the upper deck, in order to enjoy swimming and tanning at its best.
- Helipad (Touch-n-go, for private use only), in order to arrive and leave in style, with a great comfort.
- CMC Stabilizers, which make yacht very comfortable in cruise.
- Spacious beach club.
- Tender Garage, capable to keep large amounts of water toys and 8m limotender
- An air-conditioned gym, so all the guests can stay fit at any time.