M/Y VickySend Enquiry
Vicky is a 59.4 meters luxury motor yacht, built by famous Italian shipyard Baglietto in 2009. With a beam of 11 meters and a draft of 3 meters, she has an aluminum hull and aluminum superstructure. Highly customized, she is the largest and most outstanding project ever constructed by Baglietto. Designed to offer exceptional interior volume for her guests VICKY features outstanding 5 cabin layout for up to 10 guests with a spacious full-beam master suite on the main deck. Hard wood floors, light toned wood panels and white overhead finishes create a clean sophisticated ambiance.
- Main aft deck is offering the bar, salon and dining areas. The full wet bar is perfect for entertaining and is adjacent to the aft deck through sliding glass doors.
- Aft of the upper salon, the exterior deck offers an alfresco dining option ideal for both formal and casual occasions.
- Upper salon boasting a soothing atrium like interior, featuring a complete wall of foliage, massive day bed sofa with many throw pillows and 2 crisp white leather chaise lounges, perfect for complete relaxation.
- Guests can enjoy and relax in the spacious Jacuzzi or soak up the sun on the adjacent sun pads.
- Lower deck offering a guest lobby with aquarium and an informal seating lounge.
- Spa, pool, sauna, Hamman for those seeking for pure relaxation.