M/Y GTT 135Запросить информацию
The GTT 135 is the second generation model in the Dynamiq family of fast family cruisers, introduced in September 2018. Built on a comfortable round-wing platform, this all-aluminum yacht can accelerate to 21 knots and has a transatlantic range of 3,000 miles. The new GTT 135 is half a meter wider and 2 meters longer than the previous Jetsetter 2016, but still retains a slight draft of just 1.6 meters (a little over 5.5 feet), ideal for cruises in the Caribbean, the Mediterranean Sea or the Asian Islands. The yacht offers the largest sundeck in its class, exceptionally high ceilings and five spacious cabins. Designed by leading Dutch maritime architects and engineers, the Van Oossanen GTT 135 delivers the highest quality and comfort in a relatively compact and practical size.
Экспертное мнение Dynamiq
A great example of forward-looking Grand Touring concept. A versatile yacht capable of efficient, fast cruising and long passages in comfort. Clients can choose between multiple interior options - a rare opportunity for an aluminum boat of this size in under 2 years construction time.
- Designed by leading Dutch maritime architects
- High speed and large range (up to 21 knots at a range of 3000 nautical miles)
- Ideal for cruises in the Caribbean, Mediterranean and Asian islands
- The biggest sundeck in the class
- High ceilings and 5 spacious cabins
- Luxurious interior design
- Pool and Jacuzzi
- High degree of customization